How do videogames even play in real-time?
love seeing layers and processes like these aaaaaa
Jesus’ body is removed from the cross XIII, 1998 by Adolf Lachman
Strange Attractors by Chaotic Atmospheres
The darkest art known as Chaos Theory is perfectly embodied in the form of its strange attractors: vast looping trajectories of variables that, when plotted, conjure gorgeous yet insidiously disruptive patterns. Chaotic Atmosphere’s Math: Rules series pays tribute to the beautiful form of chaos and its inevitable collapse of all our efforts to predict it.
Will Sasso’s Lemon Problem
IM FUCKING SHITTIN GKJDSHGK
looool are you fucking serioussssasudaskjfl;ka
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
What she said
RIGHT! off to try this
I will make these for my princess. <3
oh my fuck its back
Anonymous asked: Hi, do you have a twitter?
hullo! i do have a twitter, but it’s private-sorry :(
“Battle Medley 2012 (Final Fantasy I – XIV),” FILMharmonic Orchestra Prague - Final Fantasy Orchestra Album
A medley of battle themes from across the main numbered series.
- “Battle 1,” Final Fantasy
- “Battle Theme 1,” Final Fantasy II
- “Battle 2,” Final Fantasy III
- “Battle 2,” Final Fantasy IV
- “The Final Battle,” Final Fantasy V
- “Decisive Battle,” Final Fantasy VI
- “Those Who Fight,” Final Fantasy VII
- “Force Your Way,” Final Fantasy VIII
- “Battle 1,” Final Fantasy IX
- “Otherworld,” Final Fantasy X
- “Awakening,” Final Fantasy XI
- “Boss Battle,” Final Fantasy XII
- “Blinded By Light,” Final Fantasy XIII
wahh haven’t drawn in a long while x_x been sucked into WoW……… got a nasty flu these past few days and was delirious with fever- like straddling the border between reality and whoknowswhere
welp here, have a half baked eva doodle
dog teaching puppy to go down the stairs
omg this is so cute
Studio Ghibli have officially announced their next two releases, to be in theatres in 2013. Hayao Miyazaki’s ‘Kaze Tachinu’ (The Wind Rises), and Isao Takahata’s ‘Kaguya-hime no Monogatari’ (The Tale of Princess Kaguya).
HOLY SHIT GHIBLI IS DOING THE BAMBOO PRINCESS STORY. PREPARE FOR TEARS
my hamster died. i was a horrible owner.
RIP hurley, i hope you’re having a better time in hamster heaven than here on earth
Wow, 17 years and Eva is still going. I admit, I haven’t seen any of the movies or remakes after EoE.
Heard you guys wanted that new Evangelion 3.0 trailer
»It’s fucking beautiful btw«
Also Download link
I might give this a shot, purely out of appreciation for Ritsuko’s pixie cut, holy wow does that look nice on her :o
Beautiful as it looks, my heart canna take what looks to be some devastating Kaworu and Shinji moments :| I mean, I know what happens, I just…don’t think I’ll voluntarily subject myself to it in a movie theater :| I don’t hate myself that much.
M-my body isn’t ready QQ
why am i not in japan watching this in a theater right now